All Kipware® title purchases come with (2) seats. Used in the article below are the terms 2nd SEAT and ADDITIONAL SEAT ... here is some clarification of the terminology :
- 2nd SEAT : all Kipware® purchases include (2) seats. The instructions below pertain to the installation and activation of the 2nd seat.
- ADDITIONAL SEAT : in addition to the (2) seats provided with a purchase, users can purchase additional seats which are usually priced at 50% of the cost of the original purchase. The instructions below pertain to the installation and activation of the 2nd seat. Please refer to links below for purchase / pricing information.
Adding a 2nd seat or additional seat to any Kipware® title is the same procedure as installing and activating a new title installation.
- Using the downloaded installation file ... install the Kipware® title.
- After installation ... the first time you attempt to run any title ... you will see a Registration Screen that will contain your PC's unique MID and SITE CODE.
- Using the link below ... SUBMIT the MID and SITE CODE and we will return an Activation Code to allow the software to operate on the new PC.
- LINK : https://kentechinc.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new?form_2=true
Some additional notes :
- Additional Seats can be purchased through the www.BuyKipware.com
- Users must use their original installation file to install the software on the additional PC.
- A purchase of an additional seat only allows for the release of an Activation Code to allow the software to operate ... no media is hipped under an Additional Seat purchase.
- If you do not possess the original installation file ... you will need to purchase an UPGRADE to obtain an installation file.