License Transfer / Re-Activation Instructions
Created by: John Mayfield
Modified on: Tue, 16 Jun, 2020 at 11:13 AM
THIS ATICLE IS FOR SOFTWARE THAT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED.
- Transferring a License
- The first step is to REMOVE the existing license from the PC. See instructions below
- Using the link at the bottom of this page ... submit that REMOVAL CODE along with the MID and SITE CODE for the NEW PC and we will issue an Activation Code for the new PC.
- All Other
- A removal code is required for the issuing of any new activation codes for existing seats.
- If you cannot obtain a removal code and your purchase is older than eighteen months, upgrade charges will apply. To purchase an upgrade CLICK HERE.
- If you cannot obtain a removal code and your purchase was less than eighteen months, complete a support ticket HERE and we will forward further instructions.
- License Removal Instructions
- As your software starts ... if the Registration Screen does not appear ... press any of the following keys CTRL - SCROLL Lock - SHIFT - CAPS lock... until the Registration Screen appears. This must be executed AS THE APPLICATION STARTS.
- Select the REMOVE LICENSE option button on the Registration Form.
- Input your existing ACTIVATION CODE.
- Press CONTINUE
- You will now see a screen that contains your REMOVAL CODE.
- RECORD the REMOVAL CODE and use the link below to submit the required information.
Use the link below to submit a SUPPORT TICKET with the
required information for Re-Activation :
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.