THIS ATICLE IS FOR SOFTWARE THAT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED.
As outlined in all the literature / emails provided at time of purchase ... it is the clients responsibility to maintain a copy of their original installation file. We do not and cannot provide legacy installations ... the only installation we can provide is for the current version of the software. If you do not have your original installation file and your software is more than 6 months old ... you will need to purchase an UPGRADE. Pricing can be reviewed HERE.
- Transferring a License
- The first step is to REMOVE the existing license from the PC. See instructions below
- Using your original installation file, install the software on the NEW PC. After installation, the first time you try to run it you will be presented with a Registration Screen that will contain the MID and SITE CODE for the NEW PC.
- Using the link at the bottom of this page ... submit that REMOVAL CODE from the OLD PC along with the MID and SITE CODE for the NEW PC and we will issue an Activation Code for the new PC.
- License Removal Instructions
- As your software starts ... if the Registration Screen does not appear ... press any of the following keys CTRL - SCROLL Lock - SHIFT - CAPS lock... until the Registration Screen appears. This must be executed as the application is starting.
- Select the REMOVE LICENSE option button on the Registration Form.
- Input your existing ACTIVATION CODE.
- Press CONTINUE
- You will now see a screen that contains your REMOVAL CODE.
- RECORD the REMOVAL CODE and use the link below to submit the required information.
Use the link below to submit a SUPPORT TICKET with the
required information for Re-Activation :